Born in Rome on the 29th July 1985.
- French Baccalaureat obtained in 2003 (Littéraire) at the Lycée Chateaubriand with 97/100.
- Graduated with a Masterdegree in Law with full marks obtained in 2008 at the Tor Vergata University in Rome with her dissertation in tax law: ‘Territoriality in taxation and tax havens’, supervised by Prof. Raffaello Lupi.
- Enrolled in the Register of Lawyers of Rome in 2013.
- Scholarship for professional and legal training at the Paris Bar, awarded by ‘Le Batonnier de l’Ordre des Avvocats de Paris’.
- 2010: correspondent for Time Magazine, first to Malta and then to Portugal to report on local tax regulations.
- 2010: sent by Bloomberg BusinessWeek to Kazakhstan to fulfil services in the field of local politics and commercial/financial legislation.
- 2011-2012: Sky 24-hour News Channel (responsible in Italy for foreign news broadcast relations, employed by News Corporation).
- 2013: ‘Vovan et Associes’, Paris: International Lawyer Exchange Programme.
- 2017 – Present: Council of the Order of Rome – International Relations Commission.
- 2012 – Present: with the firm ‘Giontella e Associati’ with primary expertise in international tax law.