Born in Rome on the 14th August 1989.
In 2012, she graduated with a degree in law cum-laude from the ‘LUISS’ Guido Carli University of Social Studies (dissertation in Civil Procedural Law: ‘The opinion of the dissenting judge’, supervised by Prof. Nicola Picardi).
- Admitted to the Rome Bar since 2017.
- In 2013, she obtained the Specialisation Diploma of Legal Professions at the ‘LUISS’ Guido Carli.
- From 2012 – 2014, she collaborated with the ‘Mazzotta’ law firm.
- In December 2015, she concluded an 18-month theoretical-practical training course at the 7th Judging Section of the Criminal Court of Rome – Article 73 of the Legislative Decree 69/2013 (converted by law 9th August 2013, no. 98).
- From 2015 – 2016, she collaborated with Michele Corradino, the Councilor of State.
- Since November 2016, she is working with the firm ‘Giontella & Associati’.