Born in Rome on the 18th August 1989.
- Training course at ‘L’école de formation professionnelle des barreaux de la Cour d’Appel de Paris’ (EFB in Paris) in Fiscal and Business Law, obtained via a scholarship from the Council of the Bar Association of Rome.
- Advanced training course in Tax Law organized by the Forensic Movement (among the speakers was Dr Mario Cicala, former president of the Tax Section of the Supreme Court).
- Degree in law from the University of Rome III (dissertation in Tax Law: ‘Business groups and VAT’, supervised by Prof. Giuseppe Tinelli).
- French Baccalaureat obtained at the Lycée Chateaubriand in Rome.
- Registered among the Certified Practitioners of Rome.
- Associate of the firm ‘Giontella & Associati’
- Internship in the Tax Department of the international firm LPA-CGR in Paris, 136 Av. Des Champs-Elysées